Hello Stuart,

Thanks for a detailed and good explenation!

I choosed the WireGuard-tools solution, because I understood how it works, and
it is easy to configure.
I’ve read a bit in the wg(4) manual, and I get confused of how things actually
works.
Is it possible to use wireguard-tools’s private/public key e.g?
If not, is the actual configuration using the included tools easy to do?

I’m blind, so reading lots of documentation, when not knowing what to look for,
can be pritty time consuming.
So, if it is an easy way to set up a wireguard-tools style vpn using tools from
the base system, please let me know.

Regarding pf, thanks for good advice regarding how to use NAT rules.

Regards, Martin.