Selon Andreas Kahari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> First of all, when I connect the USB cable to my LifeDrive, I get the
> following lines in my dmesg (see last in this message for full dmesg):
>
>   uvisor0 at uhub2 port 1
>   uvisor0: palmOne, Inc. palmOne Handheld, rev 2.00/1.00, addr 5
>
> These are followed after 4 to 5 seconds by
>
>   uvisor0: init failed, TIMEOUT

Hi.

I've been seeing the exact same behaviour here. As I sync my LifeDrive using
WiFi, I did not further investigate this problem.
Do you have a Linux box around (or a live CD) to see if it works with it (or
maybe pilot-link USB sync does not work withe this model yet) ?

As soon as I have time for this, I'll have a look at it.

--
Antoine