Hi Guys, OpenBSD 7.3 arm64.
Given that I've never had problems installing OpenBSD, any version, any
architecture.
I install it on Pine64 Rock64 to make VPN, sometimes even 3/4 times a day.
This morning, for the first time, during the online installation phase, just on
a Pine64 Rock64,
it fails to verify the checksum of the packages... for all the packages.
I've been trying and trying, still the same problem.
Yesterday, on the same type of SBC and in the same way, installed 3 times
without any problems, from this morning this message:
Checksum test for "package" failed. Continue anyway?
Could someone give me some advice please...?

P.S.: About the installation, I've always used this "repository":
ftp.openbsd.org

Thanks for Reply.