Dear Nick,

For more than ten years I have been working with an ATEN brand KVM switch together with several computers, including linux and openBSD (version 4.1). In all these years I have had no problems, not with my KVM switch, nor with any degree of disconnection. The keyboard works flawlessly via the switch, it's only the mouse that I have a problem with, and only with openBSD.