Hi,

If this is a sensitive topic I apologize ahead of time.

I'm wondering... can we have a change in the OpenBSD front page (to say):

"Only two remote holes in the default install, in more than 26 years!"

I reason this with peter-math(tm)**

1. We switched to "heck of a long time" 14 years ago for the 4.5 Release.
2. We switched to "Only one remote hole.. in more than 10 years" on Sept. 26,
        2006, which was 16 years ago.
(https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/index.html.diff?r1=1.533&r2=1.534&f=h)

So by that reasoning.  16 years + more than 10 years == > 26 years.  Another
thing that could be done is to wait a year and say "No hole in the default
install, in more than 15 years", (see [1])  This looks very good and may be
worth waiting for.

Best Regards,
-peter

** prone to flaws, self-admittedly.

--
Over thirty years experience on Unix-like Operating Systems starting with QNX.