On Wed, Aug 23, 2023 at 01:41:31PM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:

> If this is a sensitive topic I apologize ahead of time.
>
> I'm wondering... can we have a change in the OpenBSD front page (to say):
>
> "Only two remote holes in the default install, in more than 26 years!"

With a value that specific (26 years) there might be nagging for updates
every two releases (once per year).

So a less maintenance intensive version might be

"Only two remote holes in the default install, in more than a quarter century!"

Then again, this is entirely up to those who maintain the website.

All the best,
Peter

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/