Hello all,

In Canada, we have some big initiatives to support charities.  For example,
there is the Government of Canada's Workplace Charitable Campaign, which is a
huge national campaign to raise funds to support Registered Charities in
Canada.  For various reasons, organizations that establish themselves as
"Foundations" or "Non-Profits" would be excluded from such campaigns.
Therefore, the OpenBSD Foundation would be excluded.

I would like to support a Registered Charity dedicated to: OpenBSD and/or BSD
and/or Open Source Operating Systems and/or Open Source Software.

I'm wondering if there are any registered charities (in Canada, or frankly, any
country!) dedicated to promoting/supporting OpenBSD?

Thank you,
Katie