Hi,
I've been frustrated in trying to find a way to help the project and thanks to
several people's replies I've been considering what I like to do with the
operating system.

My needs are simple, as far as personal usage goes; give me an offline system
with vi and hard drive access and I'll happily write poetry to my heart's
content in my favorite café.

But I really want to help the project. I like the idea of trying to break
things and get them to malfunction in order to expose bugs that have been
overlooked.

I like to smash things.

Does anyone know of any good resources for this, or recommended software in
ports that I should study and learn? I have an O'Reilly subscription, so and
book recommendations from on there I should have access to. Blogs are great too.

I have a pretty good understanding of randomness and know about the concept of
fuzzing. I've done testing in my software courses and know a little about
writing code for explicit bad cases. But my schooling was very lax and was easy
to get A's so I didn't put much effort in.

Thanks again to everyone who has tried to help me find my path here in the
community, I know that I am a tough pill to swallow, that is why I generally
play alone.
--
Google doesn't need to
know every time I fart.