On Sat, Dec 16, 2023 at 2:05 AM Justin Yates Fletcher
<jyfletc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2023-12-16 at 00:22 +0100, Anders Andersson wrote:

> > > I really don't think so.
> > >
> > > But there's hikari, a stacking Wayland compositor heavily inspired
> > > by
> > > cwm: https://hikari.acmelabs.space/
> > >
> > > We might probably have a port of it in our ports tree in the
> > > future.
> > >
> > > Ciao,
> > > David
> > >

> > I'm not sure their "Geekfeminism Code of Conduct"
> > (https://hikari.acmelabs.space/coc.html) works well with OpenBSD.
> >

> You put "Geekfeminism" in the same quotes as "Code of Conduct".. I
> suspect you did so for a reason.  "Geekfeminism" does not exist on the
> Hikari page at all.

Then we're not looking at the same page. I went to the link posted in
the email: https://hikari.acmelabs.space/

"Community
The hikari community aims to be inclusive and welcoming to everyone,
this is why we chose to adhere to the Geekfeminism Code of Conduct."

After reading the linked code of conduct I found that statement to be
such a contradiction and doublespeak that I just had to mention it.