Hi,

On Saturday, December 16th, 2023 at 9:17, Anders Andersson <pipat...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 16, 2023 at 12:47 AM tux2bsd tux2...@protonmail.com wrote:
>
> > > I'm not sure their "Geekfeminism Code of Conduct"
> > > (https://hikari.acmelabs.space/coc.html) works well with OpenBSD.
> >
> > Any idiot that adheres gender and race ideologies can get fucked, they are
> > all societal fire starters.
> >
> > tux2bsd
>

> Oh no, you are now banned from participating in hikari development!
>
> "Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression,
> [...], race, or religion"
>
> combined with:
>
> "The abuse team reserves the right to exclude people from the hikari
> community based on their past behavior, including behavior outside
> hikari spaces and behavior towards people who are not in the hikari
> community."

I am sorry if I misunderstood due to my poor English, but politics-free (as in
the OpenBSD project goals) does not mean using sarcasm to people committing to
politics, does it?

By the way, are you sure if LLVM's one [1] works well with OpenBSD? It is in
the base system.

[1]: https://llvm.org/docs/CodeOfConduct.html

Best,
Masanori