Prasad MN writes:
> Does not work for me either -- I am on the latest snapshot and
> Firefox fails with the same error as reported on the thread.
> Same error for Tor Browser.

It just takes patience. Or make. Surely you have a backup computer?

The problem was noticed and the patch pushed to CVS on the 11th.
By that time the previous build process was obviously already in
progress. It completed by the 12th when its results were pushed to
the web servers.

The next snapshot build was kicked off and evidently completed a
few hours ago because now _that_ has made its way to the web servers.
Four days seems about what you might expect for building an entire
operating system and everything that runs on it for however many
platforms there are.

In the meantime installing the firefox package from 7.4 worked,
more or less, if building firefox doesn't seem like an appealing
process (it didn't) or the text clients are awful (they are).

This is what -current is for.

Matthew