On 12/24/23 08:25, Paul Pace wrote:
I have this vague memory of reading someone who posted a script, IIRC,
to convert the system's man pages to HTML, or similar, into somewhere
under /var/www and the pages worked just like the highly useful
man.openbsd.org, and not like the plain text pages that everyone always
posts to their websites.

Does someone happen to know where that is?

/usr/src/usr.bin/mandoc is where the source for man.cgi resides.
Frequent small updates take place, I believe it would be good to use
the -current source code if you wish to play with it.  It has very
simple dependencies, so should be no issue running -current man.cgi
code compiled on a -stable.

... however ...

being that UofT might be down for a few days, I have lit up a
VPS with cvsweb and man content on them.

https://cvsweb.egoslike.us/
https://man.egoslike.us/

And look, my backups and notes don't suck. :)

These are not official, but they are run by one of the people who
run the official sites.  They will go away once the official site
is back up and running.

Nick.