hi

no the main reason for the question was that i try rdomain and tunneldomain than

i got an error messages , i think at the tunneldomain option.

in general , without rdomain sec interface and ipsec works , in my case i had trouble

with an second sec interface, sometime he use allways the sec0 interface instead

of sec1 , this i fix it with use of iked.

my wish is to use sec interface like , as example vxlan ,  with tunneldomain.

vxlan interface is in my internal rdomain 10 and the tunneldomain 0 is where my wan if is and

the iked listen.

Holger