hello

I will make a storage server, and RAID just has to be on it, right?

is RAID6 in work or maybe plans, I would like to know
what about RAID5 + CRYPTO or RAID6 + CRYPTO?
I read these
https://www.reddit.com/r/openbsd/comments/r4bydk/encrypted_raid6_support/
and from it
https://marc.info/?t=154348693400001&r=1&w=2

encryption is a must, I won't have it unencrypted
what about RAID controller like RAID6 and software RAIDC combination?
it would be cool to have redundancy like RAID6 and secure data with CRYPTO..
RAID1C is too expensive

does anyone run multi-TB storage servers with OpenBSD? what raid do you run,
what about hardware raid? I fear/dislike hardware raid but I never tried it
I want to live without OpenZFS/FreeBSD, butnot without encryption and redundancy

I don't have to be able to boot from it (canbe other disk which also maybe in
RAID1C), but would be nice

I know OpenBSD is not meant to be run as big fancy storage server with maybe
complicated reliability like RAID6 + CRYPTO, but what you expect? everyone
loves OpenBSD and wants to use it for everything, not FreeBSD

thank you I am sorry if I ask too much, I don't demand, just nice request