On Feb 19 22:16:37, kir...@korins.ky wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 22:05:37 +0100,
> Jan Stary wrote:Ri
> >
> > Why are you using this camera, and not the other one?
> >
> > > and after that
> > > X11 screen dissapear, and fplay doesn't response on C-c anymore.
> > > Deattach the display helps to kills fplay.
> >
> > It is entirely unclear what you are trying to do.
> >
> > Are you using ffplay to record from a camera?
> > Which camera? The display's camera? I thought you had
> > another camera (which you want to use instead):
> > why don't you just run ffplay with _that_ camera?
> >
> > Generaly, if the devices you don't want to use
> > (such as the display's camera as uvideo1,
> > ar the display's microphone as uaudio1)
> > simply attach and exist, it doesn't mean
> > you have to use them; having them exist
> > breaks nothing, just tell you applications
> > to use the ones you want (uaudio0, uvideo0?).
> >

> Sorry, I wasn't clear.
>
> Camera just exists and I use one in laptop which works, and just
> existing camera doesn't create any issue.
>
> But 3rd audio device does create some issue.
>
> Right now I do have 3 audio devices:
>  - embeded inside laptop;
>  - embeded inside display;
>  - USB dongle to connect to bluetooth headphones.
>
> I also have:
>
>   ~ $ rcctl get sndiod flags
>   -f rsnd/0 -F rsnd/1 -F rsnd/2
>   ~ $
>
> that works almost fine, but requires to deattach USB dongle before I
> connect laptop to the display, otherwise the display's one will bersnd/2
> with priority, and music will be redirect into it.
>
> That can be quite unfair regarding my family, special at 3 am because
> default volume level of display's audio isn't low.

OK, now I see: the headphones dongle needs to connect last
to become the -F snd/2 that overrides the previous.
You should have started by saying that.

So get some normal headphones that plug into the laptop
(without creating a new device)
and simply connect the display when you want,
or don't connect it when you don't.