On 2024-03-02, Kasak <ka...@kasakoff.net> wrote:
> Hello misc! There is a good manual on OpenBSD faq about redirection and
> reflection, here it is: https://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/rdr.html#tcpproxy
>
> I’m using nginx as tcp and udp proxy, but maybe there is another software,
> more suitable for this task?
> I need to redirect and reflect near 15 tcp ports and couple of udp.
> I know I can do this with only pf, but I switched to nginx intentionally,
> because this amount of ports made my pf config hard readable.

As far as TCP goes, haproxy is possibly a bit better suited. It
doesn't do UDP though (and unlikely to in a generic way, see
https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/issues/62).

Depending on which UDP protocols are used there might be better
alternatives though - for example if it's DNS then look at dnsdist.
UDP proxying in most cases needs to be protocol-aware.