hi list
I want to know how many rounds my computer defaults to for bioctl -r, so I
can change it and know how stronger it is can you help me?

after reading mount manual about DUID I realized that it is not working
for me as expected
in /etc/fstab I have the same DUID I got from disklabel of that same
crypto volume (sd3), and when I do mount sd3i, it goes to look at fstab
and should find that same DUID.i entry, but it gives me this
mount: can't find fstab entry for sd3i.

the fstab line is this
DUID-of-sd3.i /mnt/extssd ffs rw,noatime,noexec,nodev,nosuid 0 0

the real RAID non-crypto volume of external ssd is sd2, as said crypto
volume gets attached as sd3

and on topic of fstab, I couldn't find what the last two '0 0' are called,
I remember linux has had it in manual in past so I know they say if system
can boot without those drives or something like that