Hello.

I am seeing a possible issue with the cdce driver since I upgraded from
7.4 to 7.5. I was using a u-blox modem connected via a PCIe-USB board
that worked under OpenBSD 7.4. See following link for pertinent info:

  https://www.eskimo.com/~joji/cdce/obsd74

Once I upgraded to 7.5, the board is being detected. However, network
access (ping, dns resolution, etc. is hanging). I ran tcpdump on the
cdce0 interface and I see, for example, queries going out to a DNS
server and responses coming back. However, "host <FQDN>" and "ping
<FQDN>" hangs. See for more info:

  https://www.eskimo.com/~joji/cdce/obsd75

I'm reaching out to see if there are others using the cdce interface
that are seeing issues with the cdce interface after upgrade.

Thank you.
joseph