Has anyone tried this?  I read that Microsoft has Hyper-V for ARM.

I've been running OpenBSD on amd64 hardware in Hyper-V for a while.  I suspect
there wouldn't be endian issues since arm64 and amd64 are both LE, is there any
other concerns?

I'm inquiring because mainly I know I have my sights on a non-amd64 laptop.  And
I'm doing the edwin project which would make it logical that I virtualize
OpenBSD on the laptop for the first year while edwin is in the works.

https://blog.delphinusdns.org/c?article=1692598798       <-- for explanation

In terms of OpenBSD I have been announcing that I'm interested in porting
the imsg framework to the windows operating system and open source it.  I've
contacted Henning, Claudio and Brent (of LibreSSL) letting them in on it.
There was some expressed interest in having an open source Windows imsg.

An imsg functionality is within the core of my dns server software, so I'm
faced with porting it either way.

I'd be interested if anyone has a windows 11 pro on arm and compile the
hyperv(4) code into the kernels if OpenBSD would boot.  Send me a dmesg :-).

Best Regards,
-pjp

--
my associated domains:  callpeter.tel|centroid.eu|dtschland.eu|mainrechner.de