On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 01:54:52AM +0200, Peter J. Philipp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few more people responded, I'm falling behind on priorities though because

Hi again,

https://mainrechner.de/Buecher2024/batch1.png

Here is the first batch that will be mailed out on Friday at the latest.  I
still have to find cartons for these.  We have Sweden, Israel, Turkeye,
Germany, USA, Canada, Spain, Australia, with some of them double or triple.
Thanks to all.

If you waould like to be on the second batch which goes out Friday the
24th please start writing me in private starting Saturday the 18th. I have
my hands full with this and life in general.

Thanks to all that participated.

-pjp

--
** all info about me:  lynx https://callpeter.tel, dig loc delphinusdns.org **