Thus said Stuart Henderson on Tue, 11 Jun 2024 21:41:00 -0000:

> > widget.gtk.legacy-cursors.enabled to true
>
> That is the hack they added that is supposed to undo this change.
> It doesn't do anything for me though.

I noticed  that it  worked for me  on one system  and not  another. Both
systems were running  OpenBSD 7.5, however, on the system  that worked I
found:

$ pkg_info | grep firefox
firefox-126.0.1     Firefox web browser

And on the system where the setting had no effect:

$ pkg_info | grep firefox
firefox-124.0.2     Firefox web browser

After  upgrading  the  older  to  firefox-127.0  (latest  available  for
-stable),  this config  setting now  works consistently  for me  with no
additional configuration elsewhere in the filesystem.

Andy