Plenty options here.

I usually either dump the files from the phone to an external pen-drive (which requires you to have an USB-OTG cable and your phone to support OTG) or launch an FTP server from Android and download the files into my OpenBSD machine using an FTP client.

FTP Server is available for Android in FDROID, I think.

Sadeep Madurange wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to backup some files (~1000 photos and two short videos, in
total about 3GB) from an Android phone to OpenBSD. In the past I used
Android file transfer (MTP) client. I couldn't find it on OpenBSD.
What's the best way to achieve this?