Дана 24/07/03 01:15PM, Gregory Edigarov написа:
> Last time I checked the syncthing(it's in the ports/packages) wasn't
> bad.

rsync is better on many accounts though. Syncthing is phoning home by
default, and auto-upgrading by default, so it just stopped working on
W7 when M$ decided to not support W7 anymore, creating a chain
reaction.

Syncthing developer's response was to "just upgrade Windows". Yeah,
well that's not realistically possible where I work.

Meanwhile, rsync (coupled with sshd, for example the previously
mentioned Sshd4a[1]) works flawlessly. Sure, you need to type

        rsync -avr phone:docs/ docs

or

        rsync -avr docs/ phone:docs

but that isn't so bad, and could be automated with cron(8) or scripted.

[1]: https://github.com/tfonteyn/Sshd4a