Anon Loli writes:
> If you were to read all of the emails in the thread for 1st to last, you
> would've seen that I mentioned that I not only read but also followed
> that link as well as release(8).

If you followed the instructions correctly you would not have wiped
your precious imagery by your own hand nor would you have ended up
with a /usr/sys, but you did both of these things. So either your
ability to process a list in order is at fault or your memory is.

You would be better off with more asking and less telling. Patiently
listen to how a project with nearly 50 years of history is already
firmly established rather than informing its developers how they
are doing it wrong.

Matthew