On 03/24/06 13:54, Damien Miller wrote:
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, chefren wrote:

Demand something like $50 a year for access to the ftp.openbsd.org now!!!

You are suggesting that we screw the people who have contributed by far
the most to OpenBSD and OpenSSH, individual users and small organisations.

 N O  N O  N O

NO!!! I have no problems with pointing to FTP/HTTP mirrors that distribute everything for free.

I only say: Make ftp.openbsd.org something that costs money for people who want to download from =there= just like the real CD's cost money while you can download comparable iso's for free.

And I have said that I'm willing to do the necessary administation.

+++chefren