On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Chet Uber wrote:

1. Read the damn FAQ's, newbies, and do a Google search on what you are about to waste list bandwidth on. People on the project spend good time getting this done for us. 2. Buy the CD, and quit bitching about it. For that matter be a good neighbor and buy one copy per machine you run the OS on. 3. If you think that the price is unwarranted and unaffordable, you really need to get a job so you can afford the meager fee. Or donate some blood?
4.      The stickers make it all worth it.

CU

Chet Uber
President and Chief Scientist
SecurityPosture, Inc.
3718 N 113 Plaza, Omaha, NE 68164
vox +1 (402) 505-9684 | fax +1 (402) 932-2130 | cell (402) 813-3211
-- This communication is confidential to the parties it was intended to serve

I kind of like #3 (donate blood) easy $10 for OpenBSD and help save someone's existence at the same time. I'm sure we can all spare a little and the ratio of clean usable computer geek blood is bound to be higher than the average seeing as how many of us spend 90% of time in front of a monitor leaving us only 10% of time to go out and impurify ourselves.

                        -Matt-