On Sun, Oct 04, 2026 at 11:47:19AM +0930, Phil Maker wrote:
> FWIW,
> 
> The output of pkg_info can be feed into pkg_add so
> you could perhaps keep the pkg_info output and use that
> for a rebuild, then do an update. Anyways what I think you want
> is there pkg_* but I could a tool in rust to do it.

pkg_info -mz >list
pkg_add -l list

... as documented in pkg_add(1)

https://man.openbsd.org/pkg_add.1#l

> 
> On Sun, Oct 4, 2026 at 11:22 AM dan <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm investing my right emisphere to investigate how to fix correctly from
> > a (as stupid as random) system hang of my student  minipc causing lose of
> > data in /url/local only after a terrible fsck eandover on that partition.
> >
> > I did an pkg_check that proove the final incosistency of the system and I
> > would just fix the installed packages and their dependencies. I could do a
> > copy of my stick from the backup stick but this too easy..
> >
> > What is the best way to act mantaing a sane corrispondance of package
> > versions between existing system copies ?
> >
> > Does exist a tool that iterate between malformed package installs ?
> >
> > Thx in advance.
> >
> > dan
> > bsd.numode.eu
> >
> >
> >
> >
> 
> -- 
> Phil Maker <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
>  <https://a-star-microgrid.com>, <https://iesconnect.net>
> phone: +61 (0) 439 223 469 TZ +9h30m
> ALT: remote email: <[email protected]>

Reply via email to