Actually I did a bit of triage and I find myself here:

pixi# pkg_add -r -D installed qt6-qtbase-6.10.2
quirks-7.194 signed on 2026-10-01T16:58:35Z
quirks-7.194->7.194:ok
qt-base-6.10.2: iodbc-3.52.16: ok
mkdir /usr/local/include/X11/qt6/QtTest:File exists
Read shared items:ok
pkg_add:Installation of qt6-qtbase-6.10.2 failed, partial installation recorded 
as partial-qt6-qtbase-6.18.2
pixi# ls -lsa /usr/local/include/X11/qt6/QtTest
0 -r-s--xr--  1  3095214924   2303486324  0 Oct    4  01:30 
/usr/local/include/X11/qt6/QtTest
pixi# rm -Rf /usr/local/include/X11/qt6/QtTest
rm: /usr/Local/include/X11/qt6/QtTest:Operation not permitted
pixi#

Can you explain me about the blocking QtTest thing?

dan

From: dan <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Date: Oct 4, 2026 03:52:26
Subject: Recover after a sudden system halt

> Hello,
> 
> I'm investing my right emisphere to investigate how to fix correctly from a 
> (as stupid as random) system hang of my student  minipc causing lose of data 
> in /url/local only after a terrible fsck eandover on that partition.
> 
> I did an pkg_check that proove the final incosistency of the system and I 
> would just fix the installed packages and their dependencies. I could do a 
> copy of my stick from the backup stick but this too easy..
> 
> What is the best way to act mantaing a sane corrispondance of package 
> versions between existing system copies ?
> 
> Does exist a tool that iterate between malformed package installs ?
> 
> Thx in advance.
> 
> dan
> bsd.numode.eu

Reply via email to