On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 11:11:59PM +0200, Michael wrote:

> I read about the file /etc/mk.conf in which you can disable compile
> options. These options will then apply to the src and the portstree.

  i found that things such as turning off YP and AFS are just a bit
  of a nuisance in the form of some non-fatal errors during a make
  build/release, and really weren't worth my time after all.

> Ofcourse i don't know from head which options are available and what
> they are called. I would like to know where i can find a default mk.conf
> in where all possible options are listed, so i can choose what to disable.

  there is no default.

  there is, however, a manpage which probably lists all you want:

/home/jrrs $ apropos mk.conf
mk.conf (5) - system-specific configuration parameters

--

  jared

[ openbsd 3.9-current GENERIC ( mar 15 ) // i386 ]