Hansen Cahyono skrev:
Johan <johan <at> linner.biz> writes:

Ok, I have narrowed the problem down.
If I don't use a wep key (ifconfig ral0 -nwkey) then dhcpd works and the client gets the ip. So it seems like some kind of problem with hostap/ral/nwkey together with dhcpd...

/Johan

Hi,

Try to create a bridge and add both of the interfaces (sis0 and ral0) to the
bridge, but only run dhcpd on sis0.
Later,
Hansen

Hi,

Tried bridging ral0 and sis0, still no dhcp lease.

I've found a workaround though:
Entering the nwkey as dec not hex and all works fine;
This works: ifconfig ral0 nwkey abcde
This does NOT work: ifconfig ral0 nwkey 0x1234567890
The clients I have tried is all Windows XP, don't know if this is a windows related client thing or something weird with ral/hostap/nwkey/dhcpd.

/Johan