On Mon, 01 May 2006 16:08:11 -0400 Daniel Ouellet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And I am not talking about Torrents, as I prefer getting my data from a
> trusted source thank you.

As irrelivant as this discussion is, why do people make comments like
this?  What makes downloading through http or ftp so magically secure?
Bittorrent checks the checksum provided by the tracker server.  So you
have to trust you are getting the right data from an http or ftp server,
or you have to trust that you are getting the right data from a tracker
server.  What's the difference?

Adam