http://cgi.ebay.com/OpenBSD-3-9-3-CD-Full-Set_W0QQitemZ7235743360QQcategoryZ4619QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> rogern
>
> John 3:16

I contacted the seller and asked "Is this the full CD set with
stickers, or copies of the CD's?"

This is the response I got: "These cds are copies of the official 3 cd
set. All cds are verified by test installations of the product. The
official 3 CD set is available from www.openbsd.org for $45+$4
shipping and handling."

To answer the question, "Does this hurt the project?"  I respond, "it
doesn't help".

eBay has strict policies about the illegal selling of copywrite
protected items, and this qualifies.  just go to the auction, and at
the bottom is a link that reads "Report this Item".  It infringes on
the copyright of Theo de Raadt.  IIRC, three strikes and you're out on
ebay.

Jim

Hello Jim,

Thanks for investigating this more diligently than I had done. I went
ahead and reported this item.

rogern

John 3:16