Is there a supported sound card that supports digital outputs?

I am trying to build a media pc that is similar to GeeXboX[2].  Pretty
much just minimal system that will netboot and get mplayer running, but
on an OS I like, OpenBSD :-) However, I want to be able to do AC3 and
DTS passthrough and I am not sure if any digital audio out is supported
on any cards in OpenBSD.

Looking though the cards listed on i386.html[3] and searching the
archives, I didn't find any support for digital outputs.

On the SBLive! and Audigy cards that I have, emu(4)[1] claims not to
support the S/PDIF.

I do see that the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz is supposed to be supported by
clcs(4)[4] and clcs(4) doesn't say that the S/PDIF out is not supported
so I am not sure.

Thank you for any information.

[1] http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=emu&arch=i386&sektion=4
[2] http://geexbox.org/
[3] http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html
[4] http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=clcs&arch=i386&sektion=4

l8rZ,
--
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BOFH excuse of the day: Your packets were eaten by the terminator