Marco Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> >Some information will
> >probably always require a non-disclosure agreement.  Information that
> >falls into that category is generally of a sensitive competitive nature,
> >contains trade secrets or is related to unanounced or unreleased
> >products.

I've had access to that information in the past as a result of an NDA
with a former employer.  Datasheets for the -current- products are
all that is required.  Datasheets for products in the sampling stage
would be cool, but only if accompanied by boards =)

> >Software licenses are generally restricted in the disclosure or source
> >code reproduction rights.  Hifn reserves the right to keep our source
> >code proprietary.   This should not affect the hifn(4) driver since that
> >driver is programmed directly to the hardware and does not use Hifn's
> > enablement software library.

I've seen hifn source code (previous employer NDA); nothing we could use
anyway.  I threw it away and used the datasheets.

> The only person talking about hifn's proprietary code is you.  If you showed
> it to us, we would not bother looking at it.

Well, actually, I tried looking at it and realized that the quality of the
datasheets made them far more useful, and I downloaded them from hifn.com w/out
as much as signing in.  Btw, hifn datasheets are VERY good, especially in
comparison with your competition.

--Jason L. Wright