Hello Folks,

I'm able to set up a VPN connection between two networks when I know my peer
VPN gateway address. I need to set up our VPN gateway in such a way that our
staff can access our internal network from any where in the world. What this
means is that we don't know the IP address that they will be connecting from,
but they know our VPN gateway's IP address. I tried setting up our
isakmpd.conf in a similar manner, except that I put 0.0.0.0/0 for the peer
gateway, but then isakmpd complains that it can't create a connection to the
IP address 0.0.0.0. I've tried googling and searching on the 'Net for such a
config, but I can't seem to find any. Could you help me out or point me in the
right direction.

Regards,