-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Scheliga
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 4:21 PM
To: 'Dag Richards'
Subject: RE: Hifn policy on documentation

Of
> Dag Richards
> Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:49 PM
> To: misc@openbsd.org
> Subject: Re: Hifn policy on documentation
>
> Marc Balmer wrote:
> > * Michael Scheliga wrote:
> >> truly open to the "general public" anonymous download site.   I
doubt
> >> that the documentation that is being requested by developers is
putting
> >> you in violation of US Export Regulations.  Your customer's
locations

> > I live in Switzerland.  Do I give a fuckin' rats ass for US Export
> > Regulations?
> >

> Not care about US Export Regs?
>
> But that just means you want the terrorists to win.
> After all our President is your President right?
>
> Sleep, Consume, Follow Orders.  It's the American way.

Sorry, but when the company is in America, these are the
current laws.  I don't see how hi-jacking the thread to
show that you don't like America or it's laws is going
to help with getting drivers for a Hifn card working better.

And I don't recall being asked what country I wanted to be
born into.  Perhaps you were.

Trying to get something changed for the better, not trying to
push US laws down anybodies throat.  If changing US law was as
simple as bitching about it in here, you wouldn't be able to
keep up with the volume of mail.

Michael