quick one for you knowledgeable chaps/chapesses...

If one does not have OpenBSD installed how would one obtain a list of the dependencies of a certain package, say gnome-desktop for arguments sake?

Many thanks

poncenby

p.s. this question comes from the need to know the exact packages to download and burn to CD in order to get a reasonably usable desktop system running gnome, when said system has no connection to the interweb

p.p.s there is possibly a chance I have overlooked the answer to the above question on the archives / web and for that I apologise!