Chris Zakelj schrieb:
> Sounds great in theory, but as Theo gently reminded me when I asked this
> a year or two ago, there's only so much space on a single 1.44M floppy.
> Including even rudimentary PPPoE would crowd out other drivers and tools
> that are much more useful during an install.

Why not just make it a special feature for people who buy the CD?

Could just ask if you wanted to configure pppoe and set default answer
to [n] or ask if you want to configure optional parameters (can also add
other stuff here (like a question if you want to ENABLE inetd)) and set
default answer to [n].

I doubt anyone would be totally angry when he needs to hit ENTER one
more time to skip that question.