On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:19:54 +0530, "Siju George" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:

> > I can add ppooe to the floppy, but to make it fit I am going to
> > have to remove the fxp driver.
> >
> > OK?
> >

> Maybe you could tar.gz them in the floppy to fit them together ;-)

Har, har. :-)
However, I don't think it would be a big deal to write a script that
could be run after installation that walked you through your network
setup. And a mention of it in afterboot; 'If you want to set up a
network connection run blahblah script before rebooting".
If I actually *cared* I could write such a script myself, but I don't.
The person who started this thread does seem to, though.
So either write the script and submit it for approval or lets all
please just drop this.

--
  Eric Furman
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]