On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 03:16:26PM -0600, Greg Oster wrote:
> Walter Haidinger writes:
> > First of all: Thanks for replying to an issue with a
> > non-generic kernel! I really appreciate that!
>
> That it was a non-generic kernel didn't even cross my mind... it was
> an issue w/ RAIDframe, and that's why I responded...

Also, the official position is that non-GENERIC kernels are only looked
at if the issue is, at least, reproducible on a GENERIC system, unless
this is obviously impossible. (Or something to that effect; there
probably is an official statement around somewhere.)

RAIDframe isn't in GENERIC, and would thus fall under the last clause.

                Joachim

(Rest of post removed - it was useful, but I don't have anything to
add...)