Hi, my original problem was solved... (cisco pix bug)

Now, i have another :(

In the openbsd server i have sendmail, smtp-vilter, clamd, spamassassin,
etc.

The original idea is, the mail sent to openbsd server is checked by
spamd and next is sent to sendmail to process it. Now, send messages to
openbsd's box and works fine (using spamdb output) but does not
delivered to sendmail (none showing in maillog)

I have only one NIC (em0) and this is my pf rules:

table <spamd>           persist
table <spamd-white>     persist
rdr pass on !lo0 proto tcp from <spamd> to !lo0 port smtp -> lo0 port
spamd
rdr pass on !lo0 proto tcp from !<spamd-white> to !lo0 port smtp -> lo0
port spamd

You have any idea?