On 19/07/06, Antoine Jacoutot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Andreas Kahari wrote:
> Not terribly important, but I have a problem with the "netload" panel
> plugin for Xfce4.  It shows the in/out rates for my interfaces (vr &
> re) on my amd64 machine, but on my i386 Vaio laptop with an fxp
> interface it always shows no traffic.  It is able to figure out the IP
> number for the interface, but the speeds are always zero.

For what it's worth, it works fine here on current/macppc.
Can you reproduce this on another i386 box ?

I do have another i386 at home, an ancient 133MHz machine.  It doesn't
have an fxp card in it though and I would need to back it up and
install OpenBSD on it.  I thought it would be easier to find someone
on the list with i386+fxp+xfce4...

Andreas

--
Andreas Kahari
Somewhere in the general Cambridge area, UK