Hi everyone, sorry for the bandwidth.

  I am in the process of looking for a web mail application, and came across
the (3.8 release) package for openwebmail (yes I know I need to finish getting
upgraded to 3.9 -- I'm getting there).

  However, when I tried to install the package, the system gave an error
message about not finding a library. Forgive me I don't have the error handy at
the moment but it was a P5 (something about compression) lib.

  Does anyone know if this is fixed in the 3.9 release?
  If so, COOL.
  If Not, any suggestions for getting around this issue?

  --Rob (starting to come up to speed)

-