On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 10:47:17AM -0400, Matthew P Szudzik wrote:
> My understanding is that Mail (equivalently mail or mailx) is the only
> email client that is in the OpenBSD default install.  But Mail does not
> handle MIME-encoded messages, so I was wondering what most people use to
> read and send them.
>
> Do you download metamail and/or mpack from ports?
> Do you use a different email client like nail, nmh, or pine?
>
> Why isn't there a MIME encoding/decoding solution in the default install?
> (Or maybe there is, but I'm ignorant of it?)

Why would I want or need a MIME email client on my firewall? ;)

Also, there are a LOT of choices and opinions on which client to use,
and with pkg_add they are very easy to install.

I had used pine for many years, and Thunderbird. I've given them up and
now I use mutt.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |