I have a firewall script set up on a linux machine (Ubuntu). I would like to replace this machine with an OpenBSD machine for security and stability reasons, but am unsure if it will work out of the box.

Could someone please answer these questions for me?

Is /etc/network/interfaces file on OpenBSD as well? If not, how do I set up static IPs?

Is iptables included by default or will I need to recompile the kernel?

Is the /sbin/ip command the same and included in OpenBSD? (Example: /sbin/ip addr add dev eth0 ipaddress)

How do I force an Ethernet's hardware address to be associated with a certain interface in OpenBSD? (I had to do this in linux, because the eth's kept randomly changing after reboots. Probably because of the dual nic PCI cards)

Thanks for your patience!

-Will