I'm currently in the position where I have an OpenBSD firewall (standard issue x86 affair), a Zyxel 660H-61 ADSL router, and two 3COM WLAN devices providing the necessary services. I'd very much like to consolidate and get one box doing the lot (avoiding the need for extra plug sockets, extra cabling etc.)

I have been looking through the archives for info on what success people have had with various PCI ADSL cards with OpenBSD. I understand that in the past the Sangoma cards were used (albeit with binary drivers) but are now unsupported, same with a couple of other vendors' products. [FWIW, I have written to Sangoma to ask if they would be prepared to release the tech docs so a free driver can be written.]

Are there *any* PCI ADSL cards which people have working properly with 3.9/4.0? Or am I stuck with needing external ADSL routers bridging to my OpenBSD box?

Many thanks in advance...
Nick

The new Windows Live Toolbar helps you guard against viruses http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb