Note: I am am employee of Coverity.

Coverity is not currently scanning OpenBSD.  Right now the major reason
is that our software has not been ported to OpenBSD.  I cannot
speculate on any future plans, nor say if anything is in the works.

PS: my automated signature generator is right on topic :)

On Mon,  4 Sep 2006 08:32:21 -0500 (CDT)