Friends,

        I often find OpenBSD presentations made nicely with block diagrams and
figures made with magicpoint. Apparently the figures are imported into
magicpoint from an external source.

        What do I use? I need a spartan simple tool like magicpoint itself. Is
xfig the right choice? What about inkscape? I am somewhat excited with SVG. Are
ther other image manipulation tools out there? I guess gimp would be an
overkill. And openoffice is not meant for UNIX geeks.:-)

        Thanks in advance for all the help.

regards,
Girish

--
Whenever people agree with me I always feel I am wrong.

    - Oscar Wilde