Jack J. Woehr wrote:
> Hmm, sounds like you are saying that abstract goal of unlimited
> software freedom is a higher goal than providing access to
> modern technology to disadvantaged children in 3rd-world
> countries.

No, all he wants is to make sure those disadvantaged children
don't get a vendor lock in _together_ with their hardware.

With this deal it would mean they are _forced_ to use Redhat
instead of being able to do with their hardware as they please.

That's something that should be prevented.

# Han

PS: Yes I know, this happens all of the time in the real world.