On 10/10/06, Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Some of you may have been following the OLPC discussion.  Here is
one place you can read more about it:

    http://www.thejemreport.com/mambo/content/view/286/

from the above link:
"Technically end-users are not Marvell's customers because it neither
makes nor sells the actual hardware that people use. Instead, it makes
chips that OEMs in turn buy and integrate into other components or
finished electronic goods like PC motherboards, handheld devices, and
peripheral cards. Marvell is abstracted from the people who actually
use its products, and in a twisted sort of way, it's entirely possible
that Marvell's actual OEM customers are completely satisfied with its
performance and behavior, even if end-users are not."

Q.F.T.

Since Jim repeatedly mistates our views, I am making the controversial
move of publishing the entire email archive.

It is in a flat file at

        http://www.theos.com/deraadt/jg

That archive contains a jpg in base64 format. Here it is in decoded form:

http://ropersonline.com/static/nigerian-classroom.jpg